Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here we go...

Wow! My first post! I'm sooo excited! Aaaand now I'm blank...
Ok, why don't we start with why I wanted to become a blogger... I decided to start a blog because I have found a plethora of amazing information and great ideas in the blog world. We all live in a world that is not always terribly vegan friendly (or even mildly accommodating at times) so I would come to the web for answers and community. I hope to be able to give back a bit in the form of recipe ideas, great products I have found, a little bit of venting here and there and posting any interesting information I come across, be it vegan related, world related or otherwise.
Since, the best part (well, one of the best parts) of being vegan is the food let's start there!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I'm proud of you, way to get started on something
    that your VERY passionate about. You have a lot to share
    with everyone, People will find you just as interesting as I do!

    Great Job!
    I love you,
    Cory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I go in all my supportive glory... I love you sis. I am forever grateful for your compassionate knowledge and awareness. Because of you I have enriched my ability to serve, my kindness, health and spirit. Understanding the full impact of my lifestyle is empowering. You are cherished, captivating and beautiful. Thank for planting seeds... Let us bloom together...

    ReplyDelete