Saturday, July 16, 2011

So pictures would make this more interesting...

I know, I know... blogs with pictures are so much more interesting. But, sometimes it's the not having pictures that keeps me from blogging... I PROMISE I will upload some pictures soon. Besides this is just a quick post to tell you all I started my juice fast today. The hubby and the older kids are at summer camp so its just me and the babies for the next 8 days, so I figured what better chance will I have to juice fast (and actually follow through). So I juiced a lot of beets today and even my 2 year old got in on the action. She told me that my beet, carrot, ginger juice was yum :) I think I did relatively well if you don't count the glass of red wine I just had... but thats grape juice right???? Updates to follow! Wish me luck! Maybe I'll upload some recipes with those pics... we'll see, lets not get too ambitious :)

1 comment:

  1. What kind of juicer do you have? I've been wanting to buy one for a while! I would love to juice!

    ReplyDelete